Bend, OR US
RELOCATION PACKAGE OPTION AVAILBLE FOR RIGHT CANDIDATE
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Location: Bend, OR (client on-site and not remote)
- Relocation Package Available
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Training Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm for up to 6 months
- Post-Training schedule: Sunday-Tuesday + every other Saturday OR Wednesday-Friday + every other Saturday, 6pm-6am depending on business needs.
- Competitive within industry
- 15% shift differential after training
- Employment Type: Direct hire
A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech, and specialty ingredients markets. The company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives, and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
- Minimum High School diploma / GED (General Education Diploma) is required.
- Associate degree in maintenance, instrumentation, electronics, or related technical discipline is preferred.
- Certificate or training in mechanical technology or related technical discipline, or Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge and aptitude
- Knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical, and hydraulic systems as well as intermediate skills in the use of power and hand tools in the building trades such as carpentry, plumbing, and electrical are required.
- Ability to understand electrical and mechanical schematics.
- Possess a high mathematical understanding, excellent reading skills along with intermediate computer and typing skills.
- 3-5 years experience working in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) environment highly desired.
- Conducts and/or assists in repairs (corrective maintenance) and preventative maintenance of process equipment, building support systems, utility systems, and laboratory systems.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Reviews and provides written feedback on maintenance procedures, forms, and records.
- Revises, and reviews maintenance or other related procedures.
- Provide regulatory and partner audit support.
- Interprets electrical schematics, I/O (Input/Output) wiring and panel drawings, utility, process system/equipment, plumbing, ductwork, and HVAC P&ID's (Process & Instrumentation Diagrams)
- Constructively, courteously, and professionally interact with peers and clients in manufacturing, maintenance, utility plants, analytical labs and contracted services.
- Function effectively with peers and demonstrate a high degree of teamwork.
- Will participate in On-Call rotations for after-hours facility and manufacturing support and may work outside of established shift hours upon short notice.
- May perform general labor duties as needed and may be required to work in awkward locations.
- Attends all mandatory safety training and maintains a safe work environment by following LOTO (Lockout/Tagout), NFPA 70e (National Fire Protection Association), and applicable procedures and all facility safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.