Manager of Project Management
Brooksville, FL US
Manager of Project Management
Title: Manager of Project Management
Location: Brooksville, FL
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am -5pm
Salary: 100k an up based on experience
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is a US-based sterile injectable manufacturer of parenteral drugs with a world-class facility focused on ready-to-use pre-filled syringes and vials. The company's product line includes small molecule 505(b)(2) NDA and 505(j) ANDA syringe and vial products, and it serves as an outsourced contract manufacturing partner for strategic pharmaceutical companies.
Develops and directs the strategic planning of multiple projects. Oversees coordination of personnel and resources required to successfully complete projects. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-functions and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure. Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function. The ability to keep our most important projects running efficiently. This is achieved by analyzing the project scope, overseeing various steps of the project and working together with the key team members. This position requires working closely with many different departments in the organization to ensure that projects run on schedule.
- Map out important goals for the company s future with the organization s leaders.
- Design a project blueprint for maximum efficiency by evaluating current capabilities with technology, finances, supplies and talent.
- Create clear outcomes for each individual project with management in order to have a strong focus on company profitability and client satisfaction.
- Oversee each step of the project timeline for best results, giving special attention to individual team member s talents and capabilities.
- Analyze the financial and tangible resources for the project scope, maintaining enough flexibility to revise approaches if resources are low or spread thin.
- Assign responsibilities to members of the team or departments within the company most suited for specific tasks.
- Schedule monthly, weekly or daily meetings with project team to monitor progress by checking off on each individual task and due date.
- Deliver a completed product to the client on time and within the budget.
- Bachelor s degree in management, finance, business or another related field or a combination of experience and education.
- Five or more years of experience as a project manager
- Experience working in pharmaceutical manufacturing facility (Preferred)
- Experience working with sterile injectable drug products (Preferred)
- Top skills in written and verbal communication
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members capabilities and skill sets.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and delegate responsibility
- Experience managing projects in a corporate setting
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Must successfully complete all departmental training modules and meet the requirements as part of ongoing training.
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.