St. Petersburg, FL US
Title: Manufacturing Associate
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Hours: Day shift, 7am-7pm OR night shift, 7pm-7am (rotating days) and must be open to overtime and one must be available to work weekends
Salary: $17/hr. for day shift and $17.50/hr. for night shift
Employment Type: Contract (long-term) with the potential for direct hire
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous manufacturing experience and work in a GMP regulated industry preferred
- Mechanical abilities preferred to troubleshoot equipment if needed
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
- Basic computer skills including Windows navigation and data entry
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Individual may be required to stand up to 12 hours
- Must be able to lift 50lbs+
- Must pass a Vision test (reading, sight and color blind test given post offer)
- Successful completion of Lung Capacity test and ability to wear respirator if needed
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- The ability to wear steel toed boots
- Inspects soft gels to either approve or reject for quality. Performs re-inspection when necessary.
- Handles tray stacks and stages stacks for inspection or packaging.
- Inspects and cleans empty trays for use in the production cycle.
- Operates soft gel washers and counting line machines, including scales. May be required to operate soft gel printing machines.
- Performs line clearances between product lots.
- Packages soft gels in bulk and properly identifies cartons of soft gels with product labels.
- Transfers sealed cartons of soft gels in boxroom or warehouse, when necessary.
- Performs work according to safety policies and practices related to the position. Handles non-hazardous, hazardous and DEA waste. Some exposure to industrial chemicals, detergents, and flammable materials.
- All other duties as assigned
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Search words: pharmaceuticals, FDA, GMP, manufacturing, production, machine operator, machine technician, warehouse, distribution, cleaning, hazardous waste