Manufacturing Customer Support
Sarasota, FL US
Customer Service Support
Employment Type: 8-12 Month Project
Industry: Aviation / Manufacturing
Location: Sarasota, FL
Schedule: M-Th, 7AM- 5:30PM
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- 2-4 years of experience optimizing schedule, cost, and quality constraints
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite Applications
- Experience with SAP
- Experience optimizing schedule, cost and quality constraints
- Ensure collaboration and communication with Program Management Organization in SRQ and TWB as well as with the Key Account managers and Customer Support & Sales managers.
- Open, monitor status and close sales and service orders in the ERP.
- Identify savings opportunities by searching for used parts in the inventory of installed in house-owned units.
- Monitor progress of maintenance and/or manufacturing jobs routed through the workshops through the ERP and with the production manager (s).
- Outbound (and occasionally inbound) logistics of the product and parts.
- Assist invoicing and collection of receivables from the customer.
- Maintain paper and electronic files of MRO and/or manufacturing jobs per QMS requirements.
- Issue parts pick tickets from the ERP.
- Occasionally travel to visit customers at trade shows or at the customer s facility.
- Performs contract review of all orders for customer requirements to include import/export shipping, documentation and quality requirements.
- Make timely status updates to the internal or external customer.
- Assist in developing appropriate pricing non-standard MRO jobs.
- Quote MRO jobs to the customer, as authorized, and follow up on quote approvals.
- The CSR is considered a vital liaison between the repair station and the customer and will work with other employees to share information and help resolve production issues.
- Manage phone and e-mail communications with customer s representatives.
- Develop a relationship of trust with the customer.
- Works closely with planner to identify shortages and additional order requirements.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Physical Demands: Sitting 80%, Walking/Standing 20%
- Work Environment: Office setting with moderate office noise