Location: Sarasota 34243
Industry: Aerospace / Dept. of Defense
- Bachelor s Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or another relevant discipline of Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment working with drawings, suppliers, technicians, and engineers.
- Strong understanding of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply Engineering Standards.
- Understanding of various machining and manufacturing processes.
- Strong ability to collect and interpret data to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ability to read/understand prints (GD&T), routings, bill of materials, and process sheets.
- Analyze and revise engineering drawings, BoMs and work instructions for process improvements and manufacturability.
- Reviews non-conforming product and develop corrective actions based on root cause analysis
- Advises, directs, and trains production in manufacturing techniques and methods.
- Design and modify tooling and inspection/test equipment.
- Continuously improve production efficiency and quality to meet key metrics.
- Work seamlessly with offsite engineering team for support and approval when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manufacture activities.
- Evaluates drawing, specification and other data to determine requirements for capital equipment purchases.
- Cost estimating.
- Writes Capital justification requests.
- Evaluates new manufacturing technologies that are relevant to business requirements.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary.
Keyword Search string: Aerospace Electrical Technician, Aircraft Technician, Electrical, Electric, Test, Tester, Technician, Assemble, Assembly, Electronics, Manufacture, Manufacturing