Manufacturing Operator I
Miami, FL 33186 US
- Process products in strict compliance with cGMP and SOPs.
- Responsible for overall activities related to manufacturing and packaging of potential and existing products.
- Operate and maintain small production equipment.
- Weigh, measure and check raw materials to assure batches manufactured contain proper ingredients and quantities.
- Maintain records and cleanliness in compliance with cGMP, SOP, and Safety protocols.
- Operate and maintain production equipment.
- Participate in all production activities, including manufacturing, packaging, punching, and pouching of products.
- Clean equipment and manufacturing room in compliance with established policies and regulatory requirements.
- Set up equipment for operation, labeling, patch and pouch inspection, and special packaging clinical studies.
- Assist with shipping, receiving, and warehousing.
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or technical training.
- At least two years of professional experience with knowledge of manufacturing process is required as related to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly organized operator is essential with strong attention to detail as well.
- Majority of time spent standing, stooping, and bending.
- Regularly required to lift and carry objects weighing up to fifty pounds.
- Visual acuity and manual dexterity required to operate machinery, as necessary.
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.