Indianapolis, IN US
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shifts Available: 6AM-630PM or 6PM-630AM, 12 hour rotating schedule
Pay Rate: $18 an hr. and up depending on experience
Eligible for pay increase once converted to full-time after 90 days
Employment Type: Contract to hire
Best-in-class pharmaceutical products and services to support all phases of solid dose design and development, along with superior technical support dedicated to meeting our customers needs. This company is the design and technical support of advanced coating systems, modified release technologies and functional excipients for pharmaceutical dosage forms.
One will work in a fast-paced setting where they will participate in various stages of the manufacturing process. Operators receive their assignments and take ownership their work areas, they load and operate state of the art machinery and pack and prep finished product for shipping. Once packaged product is sent to the warehouse, the operators ensure that the equipment is fully cleaned and prepped for the next batch.
- Weigh off raw materials, pour batches into containers, transfer drummed material into blenders and transfer product to different manufacturing areas while following all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Push, pull and transfer totes, tubs and other mobile equipment to various locations in the production area.
- Clean and disinfect work areas by sweeping, mopping, cleaning equipment with bleach and caustic detergents, dismantling and reassembling equipment, and entering confined spaces to scrub containers.
- Operate various equipment and instrumentation safely, according to procedure and with little supervision. Equipment may include, but not be limited to 3 roll mills, blenders, bead mills, grinders, PLC's, dryers, filter presses, pumps, chemical feed systems, forklifts, hand trucks, etc.
- Adhere to safety and quality protocols including, but not limited to wearing hairnets, safety glasses, covering and protecting exposed materials.
- Document all batch sheet data and cleaning logs using cGMP quality standards.
- Stage finished products to shipping or finished product transfer point
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years within manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical or food preferred)
- Proficient math skills, reading comprehension skills, mechanical aptitude and dexterity
- Ability to comprehend detailed written instructions and procedures
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs.
- Experience operating pallet jack and forklift preferred
- Able to pass Visual testing
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.