North Wales, PA US
Location: North Wales Near West Point, PA
Shifts Available: 2nd shift: 3pm-1:30am, Monday-Thursday
Pay Rate: $18- $20 an hr. depending on experience
Employment Type: Contract to hire
Best-in-class pharmaceutical products and services to support all phases of solid dose design and development, along with superior technical support dedicated to meeting our customers needs. This company is the design and technical support of advanced coating systems, modified release technologies and functional excipients for pharmaceutical dosage forms.
One will work in a fast-paced setting where they'll participate in various stages of the manufacturing process. Operators receive their assignments and take ownership their work areas, they load & operate state of the art machinery and pack and prep finished product for shipping. Once packaged product is sent to the warehouse, the operators ensure that the equipment is fully cleaned and prepped for the next batch.
- Manufacture dispersion products according to dedicated Work Instructions (WI) and following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Including but not limited to:
- Bulk and partial dispensing of raw materials
- Loading, processing, and packing out of products
- Cleaning and disinfecting of suites, equipment, and work areas
- Weigh off raw materials, pour batches into containers, transfer drummed material into blenders and transfer product to different manufacturing areas while following all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Push, pull and transfer totes, tubs and other mobile equipment to various locations in the production area.
- Clean and disinfect work areas by sweeping, mopping, cleaning equipment with bleach and caustic detergents, dismantling and reassembling equipment, and entering confined spaces to scrub containers.
- Operate various equipment and instrumentation safely, according to procedure and with little supervision. Equipment may include, but not be limited to 3 roll mills, blenders, bead mills, grinders, PLC's, dryers, filter presses, pumps, chemical feed systems, forklifts, hand trucks, etc.
- Adhere to safety and quality protocols including, but not limited to wearing hairnets, safety glasses, covering and protecting exposed materials.
- Document all batch sheet data and cleaning logs using cGMP quality standards.
- Stage finished products to shipping or finished product transfer point
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year within manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical or food preferred)
- Proficient math skills, reading comprehension skills, mechanical aptitude and dexterity
- Ability to comprehend detailed written instructions and procedures
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs.
- Experience operating pallet jack and forklift preferred
- Able to pass Visual testing