Quakertown, PA US
Title: Manufacturing Operator
Location: Quakertown, PA
Hours: Day Shift
4, 10-hour days:
1.) 5:00am 3:00pm Monday through Thursday
7:00am 5:00pm Monday through Thursday
2.) 4 or 3, 12-hour days:
Week 1: Monday through Thursday 5:00am 5:00pm; Week 2: Tuesday through Thursday 5:00am 5:00pm
Week 1: Monday through Thursday 5:00am 5:00pm; Week 2: Monday through Wednesday 5:00am-5:00pm
Salary: $20/hr. to start (benefits available, OT pay and 7% bonus + profit share)
Employment Type: Contract to hire
The Operator is critical to the Company s success in providing a quality service to our customers in a timely fashion. This position is responsible for executing the daily activities of the manufacturing environment, including but not limited to setting-up, cleaning, operating, and maintaining equipment; following cGMP procedures and documenting actions in an accurate and timely manner.
Some Duties May Include:
- Operate assigned processing system to meet all requirements of the CSBP. Read and comprehend the Customer Standard Batch Procedure (CSBP) applicable to an assigned processing system. Advise management if any requirement of the CSBP is in conflict with actual operating conditions in the processing system. Operate basic suites with minimal supervision
- Observe and monitor general conditions in an assigned processing system, reporting on and correcting unsafe conditions.
- Understands and follows all safety protocols.
- Maintain an assigned processing system in a clean and orderly condition, removing all unnecessary tools, supplies, waste, etc.
- Perform equipment cleaning activities as instructed by manager, following standard operating procedures.
- Label as instructed, finished product containers and sample containers.
- Conduct equipment inspections, recording data on forms provided.
- Maintain accurate production and environmental records, recording data on the forms provided.
- Inspect raw material, as instructed by Manager and record required label information and observation details, prior to discharging raw material into the raw material bins.
- Place pallets of finished product in the warehouse area designated by manager.
- Assist managers, as instructed, in any other activity that may be required for the efficient and safe functioning of the facility.
Additional Physical Demands include:
- Repetitive overhead arm motion exerting force on equipment. (Continuous)
- Repetitive transfer of weight up to 75lbs from surface to equal height surface. (Continuous)
- Very heavy work: Exerting more than 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or more than 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. (Frequent)
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.