Sarasota, FL US
Aerospace Operator and Assembler
Location: Sarasota, FL
Schedule: M-F 12pm-8pm; M-Th 6am-4:30pm
- High school diploma or GED
- Reliability and consistency are required
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability to learn how to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Ability to communicate in English orally and through written means
- Technical or mechanical background highly preferred
- Due to ITAR requirements, US Citizenship or Permanent Residency are required
- Work with intricate, small parts to assembly products
- Perform high repetition assembly and machine operation tasks while maintaining strong attention to detail
- May be testing parts which requires standing
- Operate and adjust equipment following general instructions.
- Make simple set-ups and perform routine, preventative maintenance.
- Comply with plant safety rules. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform similar or associated departmental duties as assigned and directed.
- Run production equipment as needed.
- Follow operating instructions as necessary
- Must be agile and willing to cross train in other departments depending on business needs.
- Is required to participate in our ISID continuous improvement program.
- Must be aware of what 5S stands for and be able to sustain daily within their respective line and / or department.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary
Physical Demands: Sitting 75% / Standing 15% / Walking & lifting 10%
ITAR: This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
Keywords: Mechanical assembler, manufacturing, assembly, operators, landscaping, landscaper, constructions, technician, manufacture, aerospace, aviation, mechanical, mechanic,