Sarasota, FL 34243 US
2nd Shift Manufacturing Operators & Assemblers
Location: Sarasota, FL
Schedule: M-F, 11:30am-8pm
These Operators & Assemblers opportunities may consist of hand assembling small parts, operating smaller machines, testing parts, as well as brazing and soldering small parts. Attention to detail is required and some technical experience is highly preferred.
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior manufacturing, machine operations, mechanics, electronics, soldering, brazing, mechanic, or assembly experience
- Ability to memorize part numbers and operations
- Ability to read and understand blueprints required
- Ability to communicate in English orally and through written means
- Reliability and consistency is required!
- Load the part, cycle the machine, and clean the part with files or parts washers
- Learn many different part numbers and operations so there is a memory component that drives success
- Perform repetitive assembly and hand operations. Operate and adjust equipment following general instructions. Make simple set-ups and perform routine, preventative maintenance.
- Comply with plant safety rules. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform similar or associated departmental duties as assigned and directed.
- Must be able to perform a minimum of tasks as defined in the plant certification task lists at or above standard rate and with acceptable quality.
- Run production equipment as needed.
- Follow operating instructions as necessary
- Must be agile and willing to cross train in other departments depending on business needs.
- Is required to participate in our ISID continuous improvement program.
- Must be aware of what 5S stands for and be able to sustain daily within their respective line and / or department.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Candidate cannot have implanted electronics (such as a pacemaker) due to the equipment using EMF
- Sitting 75% / Standing 15% / Walking & lifting 10%
Keywords: manufacturing, assembly, assembler, operators, retail, fast food, waitress, waiter, host, hostess, landscaping, landscaper, constructions, technician, manufacture, aerospace, aviation, mechanical, mechanic, machining, welder, welding, electronics manufacturing, soldering, stamping,