North Wales, PA US
- Title: Material Handler
- Location: West Point, PA
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: Monday-Friday; 6am-2:30pm
- Salary: $18-$20 an hour paid weekly with benefits options
- Employment Type: Contract (temp with potential for hire)
Environment: Best-in-class pharmaceutical products and services to support all phases of solid dose design and development, along with superior technical support dedicated to meeting our customers needs. This company is the design and technical support of advanced coating systems, modified release technologies and functional excipients for pharmaceutical dosage forms.Responsibilities:
- Operating hand lift or powered fork lift, or by other methods, moves material according to work order and material transfer sheets; supplies material to manufacturing, packaging, research and development (R&D), shipping, receiving and other departments
- Verifies and ensures that materials pulled from inventory that supply other departments are accurate; compares work orders to material transfer sheets
- Ensures that material transfer activities are performed in a timely and efficient manner. Loads and unloads freight trucks.
- Maintains tidiness and cleanliness in the warehouse.
- Stacks and stores materials in designated areas.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Assists with deliveries of general mail and packages to all facility locations
- Performs other tasks deemed necessary by management
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum 3 years warehouse, material handling experience within a pharmaceutical or GMP related environment
- Forklift experience highly preferred
- Basic understanding of inventory control, shipping and receiving procedures, and controlled warehouse environments.
- Mathematical and reasoning ability testing will be required
- Basic computer skills with some understanding of Microsoft Word or Excel a plus.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and occasionally lift 0-75 pounds
- Be accessible to laboratory and pilot plant area(s) and office staff and to use required office equipment
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.