Clearwater, FL 34677 US
Salary: Up to $24/hr.
Location: Clearwater, FL
Employment Type: Long-term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Ability to obtain
- High School Diploma and 3+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in IPC-610 and/or J-STD-001 soldering
- Demonstrated printed circuit knowledge and experience
- Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
- Experienced working with hand tools used in building circuit card assemblies
- Experienced working with a microscope
- Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
- Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools.
- Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.