Huntsville, AL 35805 US
Location: Huntsville, AL (fully on-site)
Employment Type: Long term contract with ability to be hired permanently
Clearance: Ability to obtain
- High School Diploma and 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Possess the skills and experience in the use of a variety of tools and materials related to electrical cable/wire harness fabrication and/or basic mechanical assembly experience.
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings and define the manufacturing steps to meet all requirements.
- Conduct basic math and use computers at a basic level.
- Ability to decipher and follow various engineering specifications.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Prior experience/certifications related to the specific job description (IPC J-STD-001 with Space Addendum, IPC-A-610, IPC/WHMA-A-620 and/or IPC 7711/7721).
- IPC 610 (J-STD) Soldering or IPC 620 Cable Harness Fabrication
- Experience with mechanical/electrical fabrication; cable and connector assembly.
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as racks, cables, and various ground support equipment.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings, and written work instructions.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test deliverable, experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications.