Manassas, VA 20110 US
Location: Manassas, VA (fully on-site)
Employment Type: Long-term contract with the potential for permanent hire
Clearance: Ability to obtain
- High School Diploma and 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Mechanical aptitude and mechanical assembly experience required
- Hand tool experience highly desired.
- Manual electronics solder experience highly desired.
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
- Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools.
- Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.