Orlando, FL 32819 US
Salary: Up to $35/hr.
Location: Orlando, FL (fully on-site)
Employment Type: Long-term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Active Secret with ability to obtain TS
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience may be in other fabrication environments including cable and harness, SMT board fabrication, or maintenance of military design product.
- Ability to fabricate electrical test equipment designs from a blueprint of the layout, schematic, bill of material, and engineering practices manual as guidelines.
- Ability to communicate issues with the design and or the process requirements to management and or design engineers.
- Prior Certification in solder and harness capability to MIL STD requirements a PLUS
- Must have active Secret Security Clearance.
- Fulfills requirements for program designs and fabricates equipment that will be used in the development and manufacture of tactical hardware.
- Fabricating electronic, electro-mechanical assemblies (and sub-assemblies) to Engineering drawings.
- Fabrication will include the ability to place and solder components on circuit cards and sub-assemblies. The fabrication of wiring harnesses will require connector pinning and de-pinning, and applying mounting hardware.
- Lower level assemblies are to be built-up into single, or multi-bay cabinet assemblies, for the delivery to Engineering or Manufacturing Production areas.
- Work as individual contributor, in a team environment. This would include collaborating with Engineers, and other members of the Fabrication team including other Fabricators, Draftsmen, Procurement, and Quality Inspectors.
- Daily activity would include not only a fast-paced fabrication environment, but it would also include using several computer based programs that will update job status, Quality Inspections, and Engineering changes.