Medical Delivery Driver
Beaverton, OR 97008 US
Medical Equipment Delivery Driver
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Medical Equipment Delivery Driver
Location: Beaverton, OR
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Employment Type: Permanent
In this position, you are responsible for delivery and set-up of equipment at the delivery address. Educates the patient and/or caregiver on the safe use and maintenance of the delivered item.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to company policies and procedures regarding using personnel protective safety equipment and services.
- Assists in resolving customer equipment problems under emergency conditions.
- Assists with implementation of quality improvement programs to meet company and JCAHO standards.
- Assumes on-call responsibilities during non-business hours in accordance with company policy.
- Communicates to supervisor any vehicle problems or conditions which would otherwise compromise the vehicle s safe operations.
- Completes written patient visit reports following setup and follow-up visits per company policy.
- Delivers and educates patients on the safe use and maintenance of respiratory and HME equipment in the home or office setting.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current HME products and services offered by the company, and all applicable governmental regulations.
- Develops basic reimbursement knowledge, completely documents all information.
- Maintains assigned company vehicle in a clean and safe working condition.
- Maintains home oxygen systems in patients homes per company policy.
- Processes all orders and required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reports equipment hazards and/or product incidents as required in accordance with company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen
- Valid driver s license in state of residence with a clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, required.
- Experience with medical equipment and medical terminology, preferred.
- One year of related work experience, preferred.
- Requires lifting (minimum of 65 pounds) and transporting of patient equipment.
- Requires contact with patients and equipment with potential exposure to contagious pathogens.
- Requires driving a company vehicle for the majority of the workday.
- Required to comply with company's Respiratory Protection & N95 Mask Fit Testing Policy
- Medical Evaluation and Fit Testing Compliance in a timely manner
- Annual Recertification
- Keep face clean-shaven to ensure N95 Mask face-seal protection per OSHA guidelines.