Medical Equipment Delivery Driver
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Delivery Driver
Location: Watertown, WI
Salary: Up to $18 an hour
Schedule: M-F 8-5 with overtime and additional on-call shifts as required.
Employment Type: Contract with potential for permanent placement.
- Delivers, sets up and maintains equipment at the delivery address
- Educates the patient and/or caregiver on the safe use and maintenance of the delivered items
- Completes all necessary delivery forms and paperwork including invoices, work orders, manifests and logs
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations
- Delivers equipment and oxygen as required in accordance with industry standards and applicable federal, state and local governmental regulations
- Valid driver s license with a clean record in the state in which you reside.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation.
- 1-3 years of related experience preferred. (Driving, customer service, and healthcare experience is highly desirable but not required)
- Wearing N-95 mask while providing patient support/care.
- Requires lifting and transporting of patient equipment and cylinders.
- Requires contact with patients and equipment with potential exposure to contagious pathogens
- Requires driving a company vehicle for the majority of the workday