Atlantic City, NJ US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Industry: Department of Defense
Location: Atlantic City, NJ (Hybrid Remote)
Employment Type: Contract to Perm
- Bachelor s degree in IT or related field and 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience planning, organizing, and overseeing daily networking installation and supporting activities.
- Experience with Cisco switches configuration and maintenance
- Experience with VMware virtual deployments of Linux OS
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, and IP Address Management (DDI) and Network Automation (Infoblox)
- Experience with McAfee ePo server and SQL maintenance
- Experience tracking and resolving remedy tickets
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to adhere to maintenance windows and change control procedures
- Experience collaborating with peer and client teams.
- Experience working in a hybrid model, remotely and onsite.
- Desired experience using a Service Desk system BMC Remedy, or ServiceNow
- Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Perform infrastructure upgrades and improve physical and virtual servers.
- Assist with capacity analysis and planning.
- Participate in the development of system designs, implementation tasks, and maintenance of systems.
- Update server documentation, configuration, and related processes as needed.
- Perform server troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common hardware and operating system issues. Perform emergency break/fix repairs.
- Manage version updates clients and console
- Resolve service desk tickets
- McAfee antivirus protection administration: provide advanced, senior-level technical and administration support for McAfee end point protection suite
- McAfee endpoint encryption systems administration: Infrastructure management: provide administration of dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP), domain name services (DNS), national federal aviation administration laptop encryption program, active directory, VMware, and all user/group accounts as part of the McAfee protection suite.
Keyword search string: Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, Information Technology, IT systems, DNS, networking, CCNA, CASP, CISSP,
SRG Government Services is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.