Twinsburg, OH US
Office Administrator III
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Employment Type: 12-Month Project
Summary: The Office Administrator is responsible for coordinating site visitors and guests, both internal and external. This role serves as Point of Contact (POC) for all front desk activities. Assists general manager in addition to other departments with administrative functions.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience in a support role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a US Citizen
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and build effective relationships at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to communicate verbally in a professional manner face to face and via telephone.
- Ability to multitask and to manage own time effectively.
- Ability to work on own initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Evening/nights and weekend hours may be required.
- Greet visitors and guests in the main lobby
- Responsible for completion of visitor form, clearance in (Denied Party Screenings (DPS)) of all visitor s in advance of their arrival as well as assigning proper badging to maintain security and access control for site s entrances. Including assigning all new employees, interns, contractors (badges, nameplates, meet & greets for individuals)
- Responsible for creation of NDA s and tracking expiration dates for Compliance.
- Responsible for assisting various department with document scanning and loading data into SharePoint.
- Assists various departments at site level with data entry
- Serves as site POC for Security Company, communications, in conjunction with compliance/contract manager and HRM.
- Coordinates weekend office hours and building availability with Leadership Team
- Act as site coordinator for travel issues and follow-up.
- Responsible for tracking of monthly training records for site; Updates monthly training records to include both total hours of training and total spend (reports include GPEC and Site Reviews), filing is required for misc. training records and certificate s.
- Partners with HSE, Quality and Engineering Managers to coordinate required and renewal of training.
- Responsible for updating organizational charts monthly and uploading to SharePoint
- Enters requisitions into SAP for all departments, delete/close req s per Joe S. request, paper req s for projects (other departments)
- Manages office supply orders and purchasing for site.
- Project coordinator for the Health and Wellness Fair (i.e., Biometrics, Flu shots and other health and wellness related topics
- Responsible for coordination of people events (i.e. All occasions card, flower orders, gift packages sent on behalf of the company)
- Ensure kitchenette behind lobby area is stocked with supplies needed for meetings.
- Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture.
- Participate and support Engage team activities.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Physical Demands: May require long periods of sitting, may require lifting <20lbs, may require prolonged repetitive use of upper extremities
- Work Environment: Office environment requiring the use of typical office equipment as well as reaching forward, grasping, finger and wrist manipulation and neck bending and turning; near vision is necessary for computer monitor use
Keyword Search string: Administrative Assistant, Office Admin, Office Coordinator, Reporting Specialist, Office Manager,