Operational Buyer Indirect
Houston, TX US
Location: Houston, TX
Hours: Mon - Fri - 8am - 5pm
Salary: $24.21 hour paid weekly (Benefits Available)
Employment Type: 1 Year contract
Provide a buying service to all of our client's employees requiring indirect goods/services and CAPEX (where relevant) for the group of sites in scope. Ensure all indirect third party spend goes through the relevant buying channel and internal review procedures are followed to maximize value for our client closely with Accounts Payable and the P2P enablement team to resolve invoice queries and GRIR queries. Ensure timely delivery of goods and services. Support Strategic Buyers in negotiating low value contracts with suppliers. Support automation of Purchase Requisition & Purchase Order processes.
- Preferably SAP Experience.
- Ensure relevant procurement master data is available and maintained.
- Support internal cross-functional stakeholders on material requests.
- Manage AP Inquiries.
- Procure materials or other goods and/or coordinates activities involved with purchasing products and services, such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, supplies, and advertising, for establishment.
- Receives and reviews requisitions requesting goods or services.
- Communicate with vendors to obtain product or service information, such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Expedites orders and requests as needed.
- 1-3 Years Experience
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.