Location: Houston, TX
Employment Type: Contract with potential to go permanent
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must have 1+ years overseas deployment experience on a LOGCAP contingency environment assignment.
- Minimum one-year previous Operations Specialist experience or equivalent Military experience. Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Access) and MAXIMO.
- Must possess general understanding of LOGCAP concept of operations to include Performance Work Statement (PWS) and associate technical exhibits.
- Supports Site Operations Department to fulfill contractual reporting requirements to the United States Government in accordance with contract and Task Order.
- Service Order / Customer Service experience and use of Maximo system preferred. Basis of Estimate (BOE) development experience a plus.
- Familiar with SharePoint system.
- Must be able to travel internationally to austere locations for extended periods
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 15 months of remaining validity AND with at least six blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must possess driver s license with at least six months of remaining validity
- Responsible for the completion of required reports in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Under direct supervision, performs routine assignments as an entry level professional.
- Performs a wide range of administrative, office support, and coordination activities in support of Senior Operations Coordinator.
- Candidates must be a highly organized self-starter capable of working in a fast-paced, multi-discipline team environment with the ability to manage competing priorities to achieve goals.
- Must be familiar with the Program Management Office (PMO) Operations Desktop Operating Procedures (DOP) to include but not limited to: Employee Messages, Incident Reporting Requirements, Crisis Management Action Team, Situation Report, Aircraft Accident/Incident Emergency Response Plan, and Master Schedule of Work.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 1 year of experience, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Upload new site information, assets, schedules, and procedures as sites come online.
- Bulk upload new assets for sites in support of new Task Orders and sites. Decommission assets and sites in Maximo.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of Work Order related data ensuring consistency across the portfolio.
- Adding equipment to PM plans, schedules, and procedures.
- Manage work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning, update, and closure of work orders.
- Work with the facilities team to develop, standardize and maintain lists of critical equipment.
- Provide trainings to end users; serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation.
- Must be able to travel to various sites or tasks orders as required by manager.
- Service Order / Customer Service experience and use of Maximo or asset management system required
Keyword Searchstring: Maximo, work order, scheduling, coordinator, operations, office, management, LOGCAP, service desk, organized, planner, planning, customer service,