Fresno, CA 93721 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Salary: $65-80/hr DOE
Location: Fresno, CA 93721
Industry: DoD/ Construction
Clearance: M-F 8am to 5pm
- Bachelor s degree in engineering, Architecture or construction management or equivalent work experience
- 12+ years of related project management experience or construction management
- Located in Central Valley Fresno is first preference. Candidates from other areas within central valley will be considered for the position.
- Construction experience preferred (or) experience with Architectural Programming
- At least 50% travel to job sites in the central valley (Bakersfield, Gilroy, Monterey, Santa Cruz, Modesto)
- Manages scope, schedule and cost for project / programs.
- Oversee Project programming and support long term strategic plans for 3-to-5-year forecasting and project development.
- Identify and engage appropriate project stakeholders and oversee progress throughout project lifecycle to meet cost and schedules.
- Responsible for following up on instructions and commitments associated with the project. May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies and in public meetings in support of clients.
- Oversees establishment of Project Execution Plan
- Compliance assurance with program & project milestones
- Plans, directs, supervises, and controls the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned project.
- Field responsibilities may include job walks.
- Collaborates with the Line of business and address project space requirements.
- Works with other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project.
- Works with the key project individual to devise and execute action plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work.
- Develop and manage financial elements including authorization and funding (Phase gate packages. Purchase requisition (PR)/ CWA etc)
- Monitors and reports to management on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule.
- Provide monthly program/project progress status updates related to safety, cost, schedule, risk and scope.
Keyword Searchstring: Construction Business Analyst, Project Controller, Project Controls, Gas & Oil Industries