Tampa, FL US
Pharmaceutical Packaging Operator
Title: Pharmaceutical Packaging Operator
Location: Tampa, FL
Hours: 7AM - 3:30PM (M-F)
Employment Type: Long-term contract with the possibility to go perm
This client is one of the world s leading suppliers to the pharmaceutical, biotech, and specialty ingredients markets. We create products that support a healthier lifestyle and enhance one s quality of life.
Responsible for providing support functions to manufacturing process, including packaging, materials handling either under cGMP conditions or in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Must have experience in a pharmaceutical GMP environment - preferably with oral solid dosage
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Steel-toe boots are required for this role
- Competent in performing activities such as raw material dispensing, sampling, media and buffer preparation, filter installation and sample preparation and submission independently.
- Coordinate and perform activities including receiving and sorting return product and rework.
- Disposal of products in accordance to the local regulations.
- Perform tasks such as packing, materials handling, operate and maintain equipment in the respective areas of work.
- Able to do trouble shooting in respective areas of work.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations.
- Mentor less experienced workers to help them use production equipment or resolve problems.
- Adhere to all defined Safety and Sustainability requirements and expectations and seek clarification whenever Safety and Sustainability requirements and expectations are either unknown or unclear
- Promptly report identified Safety and Sustainability issues, problems, deficiencies, errors, incidents, and/or opportunities to management and correct where possible
- Stop work when deemed necessary to maintain safety
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.