Tampa, FL 33634 US
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operator I
Title: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operator I
Location: Tampa, FL
Hours: Monday-Friday, 2nd shift 3PM-11:30PM
Employment Type: 6-month contract (with the potential for extension or direct hire)
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech, and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
Responsible for providing support functions to manufacturing process, including packaging, materials handling either under cGMP conditions or in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Competent in performing activities such as raw material dispensing, sampling, media and buffer preparation, filter installation and sample preparation and submission independently.
- Coordinate and perform activities including receiving and sorting return product and rework.
- Disposal of product in accordance with the local regulations.
- Perform tasks such as packing, materials handling, operate and maintain equipment in the respective areas of work.
- Able to do trouble shooting in respective areas of work.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations.
- Mentor less experienced workers to help them use production equipment or resolve problems.
- Adhere to all defined Safety and Sustainability requirements and expectations and seek clarification whenever Safety and Sustainability requirements and expectations are either unknown or unclear
- Promptly report identified Safety and Sustainability issues, problems, deficiencies, errors, incidents, and/or opportunities to management and correct where possible
- Stop work when deemed necessary to maintain safety
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Looking for someone with a strong pharmaceutical background, must have experience with compression, tablet coating, granulation, or encapsulation experience
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.