Broken Arrow, OK
Industry: Dept. of Defense/Aerospace
Location: Broken Arrow, OK
- Associate s Degree or 2 year certification from a technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-5 years experience in DoD, Manufacturing or Simulation environment
- Must possess proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with desire to learn new software packages.
- Proven Intermediate level Excel skills
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Provides project support to department managers, group leaders, and staff of Hardware Integration and Deployment. Maintains communication with program management, project technicians, and/or production coordinators/planners.
- Monitors and provides status of parts requested from logs and stockroom on projects assigned.
- Enters data into various Hardware Deployment databases
- Maintains office supplies for hardware deployment group
- Extracts various reports from Cognos, JIRA, Costpoint, and/or other reporting systems to evaluate priorities
- Maintains operational reports that successfully reflect and aid key project and operational goals.
- Understanding of the bill of materials (BOM) along with a solid knowledge of part numbers and part number philosophy.
- Interfaces continuously with other Planners/Production Coordinators to determine changes to existing orders/plans on projects
- Familiarization with engineering change notices (ECN), work order system, log system, and other specific software tools.
- Keeps parts list status spreadsheets up-to-date, review work order progress, find missing parts.
- Maintain inventory integrity of the storerooms using the database and conduct cycle counts/replenishment activities as needed to ensure accuracy