St. Louis, MO US
Title: Production Operator
Location: St. Louis, MO
Hours: 2nd shift (12:30pm-10:30pm) and 3rd shift (10pm-8am) M-F. OT will be on the weekends
Salary: Based off experience; 2nd shift diff is .50 cents, 3rd shift diff is .75 cents (hourly pay will receive OT pay)
Employment Type: Contract-to-hire (possible direct hire for right fit)
- Operate various manufacturing processes
- Perform all aspects of manufacturing, including material weighing through processing, in-process testing, final product inspection and packaging.
- Perform other manufacturing functions as assigned, such as blending, sifting, milling, always maintaining accurate and up to date documentation
- Complete batch records for every batch according to the SOP's.
- Able to operate, troubleshoot and train on all unit operations within his/her area of responsibility
- Maintain production equipment and facilities in a clean and orderly manner.
- Train less experienced department members in all facets of PDP operations and established plant SOP and cGMP procedures Ensure the training of the operators
- Assist other operators upon completion of assigned tasks
- Review batch records and other GMP related documents for accuracy
- High School or GED
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to lift 50lbs repetitively
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Lives and practices company's values