Sarasota, FL US
We are searching for experienced Manufacturing and Production Technicians for our Aerospace & Manufacturing client in Sarasota! In this role, you will assist with all aspects of the production floor requirements, including the assembly and testing of products. You will provide Operator training, technical support and solutions to help resolve production problems related to manufacturing processes, tooling and equipment.
Salary: $20-$25/Hr. DoE
Location: Sarasota, FL
Schedule: M-Th 6am-4:30pm
Employment Type: Contract-to-Perm
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of technical manufacturing experience required.
- Above average ability to assemble and troubleshoot required.
- Able to learn how to perform new tasks quickly.
- Ability to read blueprints and interpret schematics is required.
- Due to ITAR requirements, US Citizenship or Permanent Residency are required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required!
- Build, test, and inspect products as intended to engineering specifications and standards, drawings, processes and procedures for conformance to ensure product quality.
- Works closely with High Performance Work Teams in relation to Direct Labor activities.
- Assist Supervisors / Operation Leads in resolving production problems. Propose recommendations for changes to drawings, manufacturing processes, equipment and tooling to improve production efficiency and reduce maintenance and manufacturing costs.
- Assures policies, procedures and other documentation is followed to ensure consistent and compliant manufactured product.
- Knowledge of J Standard Soldering.
- Knowledge of Troubleshooting.
- Drives 6S culture by improving and maintaining the cleanliness, safety and organization of the work area.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary.
Physical Demands: Sitting 35% / Walking 10% / Standing 35% / Lifting 20% (up to 30lbs alone, then with a partner or lift machine)
ITAR: This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.