Wallops Island, VA
Title: Productions Manager
Location: Wallops Island, VA
Industry: Department of Defense
- Responsible for coordinating, forecasting and providing quality and timely material support of components through all levels of maintenance
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Maintenance Control and Logistics.
- Responsible for monitoring component repair capabilities and making repair / no re-repair recommendations to the Government.
- Must be able to multi-task and communicate with various cross-disciplines within AO.
- Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
- Shall have experience in effectively managing a diversified workforce with competing priorities as assigned by the Government.
- Must have project management skills, technical skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, communication skills and team building skills
- Strong decision analysis and problem-solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions.
- Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Yulista Tactical Services LLC. goals.
- Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must possess effective oral and technical written communication skills.
- Ability to use general office equipment.
- Ability to follow a process.
- Must be able to communicate issues to management.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task.
- FAA A & P License preferred or 8 10 years of equivalent military experience
- FAA Current or able to obtain 2nd Class Aircrew Medical Certificate
- Military Flight Engineer Qualification son P-3 or C-130, preferably Instructor Qualifications. USN/USMC NATOPS Instructor, USAF comparable Instructor Qualifications.
- Minimum of 1500 hours, however 3000 5000 hours (preferred)
- Extensive experience in DoD Policies and Procedures that include3 O and I level Phase Maintenance
- Quality Assurance experience at the O or I Level (i.e. Military Mechanic that has experience as a QAO) (preferred)
- History / Experience level commensurate with leading complex maintenance tasks, ISO expeditionary global flight operations
- T-56 Power Plant Experience. Ability to oversee / assist / or perform engine replacement maintenance
- P-3 and C-130 Propeller experience. Ability to oversee / assist / or perform Propeller and Propeller Component replacement
SRG Government Services is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.