SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Project Coordinator
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: Monday-Friday; 8:00 am 5:00 pm
- Salary: $35.00- $50.00/hr paid weekly with benefits options
- Employment Type: Contract 6 months with possible extension
Responsible for supporting project managers with various activities involved with the successful execution of client projects for Pharmaceutical Development. Includes working closely with project management, operations, contract management, and clients to assure that projects meet their goals and ultimately lead to the success of the business unit.
- Will gain an understanding of the types of projects CSS performs and the types of activities CSS can invoice to clients
Will gain an understanding of systemic and manual process flow, and how financial activities are reflected in JDE and other systems
Will become proficient with JDE
Will become proficient with Power BI
Will mark financial milestones for invoicing
Will cross reference milestones
Will become familiar with the contracting process as it relates to financial milestones
Will be required to interact daily with Finance and Project Management on revenue discussions and milestones
Will be required to regularly review reports and gather feedback to ensure revenue completion and support identification of potential missed revenue
Will be required to learn how to run reports in Power BI or other such system
May be required to lead milestone sessions with Project Management team independently or under guidance of Manager
Will be required to know the Project Manager and Client association
Will review JDE against contract for any newly loaded contracts/QAR s. Check accuracy of mark-up tables and the correct set up of milestones for the purposes of cross referencing and forecasting.
Will review daily packaging work completed and notify PM team for timely completion of packaging revenue. Will be responsible for the tracking of completion milestones.
Will review daily POs raised for direct materials and set up associated milestones including tracking receipt and then marking milestones complete.
Under own direction, or to support a PM, work on client statements of account in order to reduce client aged debt
Will support upon request in the creation and analysis of data
Will support and maintain project list
Assist with departmental training and provide input to training documentation if necessary
Will support the Project Management team in any Finance activities
Any other duties which may properly be assigned to this post
Requirements & Skills Needed:
- Educated to a high level, typically a bachelor s degree or equivalent in a related field or good educational standard with relevant practical experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a project management, finance, customer service or appropriate business-related area preferred.
- Pharmaceutical or related GMP experience preferred
- Good knowledge of IT systems preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good time management/ organizational skills, providing a high level of customer service when managing multiple tasks