Title: Project Engineer III
Location: Houston, TX
Shifts Available: M-F: 8-5
Pay Rate: $70 an hr. depending on experience
Employment Type: Contract with the potential to extend
The Project Engineer role supports ongoing Lonza operations by providing technical leadership as it relates to manufacturing and process systems. The role acts as a technical resource to operations customers to ensure that equipment and facilities are designed, operated, and maintained to meet production needs. Responsibilities of the role include implementation of engineering projects to support manufacturing requirements.
- Manufacturing Support
- Provide SME support to Manufacturing and other departments for the design and operation of process equipment, and facility (i.e. clean room) modifications
- Modify/develop preventative maintenance plans and create spare parts
- Manage project contractors
- Planning and execution of plant projects involving equipment changes and process improvements including lump sum ($220K) and CAR ($220K) capital projects
- Execute commissioning protocols
- Own change requests and complete change request tasks to support project completion
- Perform change request assessments
- Project Manager in the design and realization of the project until hand-over to operations in accordance with SOPs.
- Coordination of all technical disciplines involved including 3rd Parties
- Actively coordinates day to day activities with site resources to ensure no impact on al project activities.
- Project Manager to reach the project goals in terms of cost, time and functionality.
- Manage project progress, and escalation of issues.
- Coordination of Process Equipment specifications, URS, procurement, document control, receiving, installation and support CQV Manager.
- Support CQV Manager with Facility and equipment IOQ plan and process.
- Coordinate with stakeholders on day to day project execution requirements in regards to Operations, Facility Engineering and Quality.
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.