Brooksville, FL 34604 US
Title: Project Manager
Location: Brooksville, FL
Salary: $70k and up depending on experience
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is a US-based sterile injectable manufacturer of parenteral drugs with a world-class facility focused on ready-to-use pre-filled syringes and vials. The company's product line includes small molecule 505(b)(2) NDA and 505(j) ANDA syringe and vial products, and it serves as an outsourced contract manufacturing partner for strategic pharmaceutical companies.
The Project Manager (PM) will oversee projects of varying size and complexity, develop project budgets and timelines for potential new projects, and collaborate with internal and external partners to achieve project objectives, milestones, and timelines. This role requires independent work, effective multitasking, and strong communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and accurate completion of assigned projects, meeting specifications and efficiency targets.
- Define project tasks and delegate responsibilities accordingly.
- Conduct cost analysis, estimating project expenses.
- Develop and manage budgets based on estimates.
- Perform risk assessments, report identified risks to management, and recommend risk mitigation strategies, including project termination if necessary.
- Act as a liaison between the company, customers, and vendors.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Address questions, concerns, and complaints throughout the project.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree, preferably in a scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant, progressive, and cross-functional project management experience.
- Experience in a regulated industry is essential.
- PMP certification is required.
- Experience or exposure to pharmaceutical product development up to IND application is preferred.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical development lifecycles and regulatory requirements.
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.