Brooksville, FL US
- Title: Project Manager
- Location: Brooksville, FL
- Industry: Life Science/Pharmaceutical
- Salary: 70-80k
- Employment Type: Direct Hire
The Project Manager (PM) will manage development projects varying in size and complexity as well as develop budgets/timelines for potential new projects. The PM will interface with internal and external partners to achieve project goals, milestones, and timelines. This individual must be able to work independently, handle multiple tasks in parallel, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in a scientific discipline
- 4+ years of experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company required
- 2+ years of relevant, progressive, and cross-functional project management experience required
- Experience in a regulated industry is required
- Typically requires a current PMP certification
- Experience and/or exposure to pharmaceutical product development up to IND application preferred
- Familiar with Pharmaceutical development lifecycles and regulatory requirements
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.