Greendale, IN 47025 US
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Location: Greendale, IN
- Industry: Project Manager
- Hours: M-F: 8AM-5PM
- Salary: $36-41 hour paid weekly with benefits options
- Employment Type: Contract to hire role
Environment: This client manufactures thousands of pharmaceutical, biologic, consumer health and beauty products utilizing superior and innovative drug delivery technologies to improve their value to patients and consumers. Our customer believes in a Patient First culture putting patients at the center of their work to ensure the safety, reliable supply and optimal performance of our products. Isn t this the type of company you want to work for?
Description: Reporting to the Manager, Project Management or Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager (PM) is accountable for leading at least 5-8 projects within the Product Development department. The PM will deliver their project/program requirements and scope with the support of the project team and their supervision. The PM will work cross-functionally to support progress across the active portfolios within Research & Development Project Management. The PM will be familiar with various aspects of implementing the drug development process in a regulated environment, including topics such as Quality by Design (QbD), Design of Experiment (DOE), and compliance with all regulatory guidelines. In addition, the PM will be accountable for communicating the efforts of the project team internally and externally with the organization and customers.
- On plan delivery of assigned development projects within the PD portfolio
- Establish working partnerships within PD, with other organizations and with partners/customers outside as required to support project deliverables
- Effectively communicate on a timely basis with management to ensure clear understanding and acknowledgment of project/program status, risks, actions, and outcomes
- Utilize quantifiable measures to gauge status of the project and ensure that objectives are being achieved from inception to completion in a timely manner
- Support and coordinate forums for customer and interactions
- Responsible for leading at least 5-8 projects at the department level to meet scope and timeline requirements.
- Lead project/program activities throughout lifecycle by effectively utilizing the GATE review process and project team structure.
- Lead project teams to ensure resource requirements are understood and constraints for project deliverables are identified
- Inform and coach staff in establishing effective studies with appropriate risk management
- Keep updated on regulatory guidelines to ensure programs are current
- Operate under and maintain GMP/GLP conditions as appropriate
- Represent functional area and projects at local, technical, governance, executive and customer meetings as required
- Bachelor s Degree in Life Sciences, Business Administration (Marketing) or related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years of project development/management experience.
- Experience and familiarity with pharmaceutical, manufacturing and/or GMP facilities.