Spring Valley, NY
Location: Spring Valley, NY 10977
Employment Type: Temp to Permanent
Schedule: Mon- Fri 8am-5pm office job
- Engineering Degree required (Mechanical or Civil preferred)
- 5-10 years of project management experience with utility infrastructure projects and GIS mapping
- Knowledge of Locusview Digital Construction Management is a huge plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Energetic and personable Project Manager who can coordinate and collaborate with various business units (IT, CAD Team, Construction Inspectors, etc.) in the development of utility as-built drawings for installed underground utilities.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding project needs and goals
- Monitor project progress
- Follow up with PM and client regarding the completion or delay of project phases
- Support the coordination and management of projects.
- Review meeting minutes and follow up on action items
- Performing administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, create and maintain spreadsheets, etc.
- Maintain project documents and reports
- Complete any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner
- Will be required to work from the client location in Spring Valley, NY
- Must be fully vaccinated
Keyword Search string: Construction manager, project manager, Groundwater treatment, Locusview, Systems Operator, manage, management, manager