Twinsburg, OH 44087 US
Salary: $27-$33/hr Depending on Experience & Degree
Location: Twinsburg OH or Sarasota FL
Industry: Aviation / Manufacturing
Employment Type: 12 month temporary project
The Project Manager assists the Program Managers by analyzing operation data (such as line of
balances, shortage reports, production capacity, production schedules and customer demand) and
providing summarized and actionable reports. They will work collaboratively with the Programs team, as well as with the other functions of the business including but not limited to: supply chain, planning, operations and customer services.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering or other relevant area of study working in aerospace or in a heavily regulated industry
- Experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint or equivalent is essential.
- Experience of working in a matrix organization
- Experience working in a production environment or supply chain role.
- Experience with SAP or other ERP System
- Experience with Power BI
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to ITAR. All applicants must be US persons within the meaning of ITAR (US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, Political Asylee, or Refugee).
- May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary.
- Regular travel, up to 20% is possible.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required. Must be willing to work overtime as necessary.
- Collect and consolidate information from Supply Chain, Operations Management, Planning and from the different systems (ERP and other) to consolidate the production Line of Balance (LOB).
- Analyze the LOB to determine the critical path items and consolidate latest status on those items from Supply Chain (bought items) and Operations (make items).
- Support Supply Chain in the creation of recovery plans and the formulation of delivery forecasts based on the proper implementation of the recovery plans.
- Work with Operations, Planning and Quality to ensure that priorities are communicated clearly and deployed in alignment with management direction on the production floor.
- Coordinate daily with the different functions (engineering, industrialization, supply chain, operations) to ensure progress of the recovery plans and raise deviations or risks to the appropriate Program Managers.
- Report to program manager on a daily basis on the situation of the LOB
- Prepare and formalize a customer reporting about the LOB for customer communication.
- Leadership Skills: critical thinking capabilities along with the ability to interface with cross-functional disciplines; using excellent interpersonal skills to drive tasks to completion.
- Emotional Skills: Self-motivated with problem solving and decision-making skills. Emotionally resilient and able to work effectively against demanding targets in a complex, multi-disciplined environment.
- Relationships: Ability to establish a relationship of trust with all internal functions and converge the needs of all parties in the form of shared and mutually acceptable solutions. Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present data clearly and concisely.
- Cooperation: Collaborate as part of a multi-partner organization (program team, management, customers, partners, etc.). Demonstrate a positive attitude at all levels, enabling him/her to find the best solution for the Group. Promote the program in his/her internal and external environment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Keyword Searchstring: Project Manager, Manufacturing PM, Supply Chain, SAP, ERP