Weston, FL US
Project Manager II
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Project Manager II
- Location: Weston, FL
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: Hybrid. Minimum 3 days in office and 2 from home. Monday Friday 9:00a 6:00p
- Salary: $54.67/HR
- Employment Type: 6 Month Contract (Contract only)
Top Qualities Include:
- PM experience apart from Project Management skillset and organization, looking for someone who is an engaging meeting facilitator. That means being able to lead, actively listen, and record notes with ease. Does not need to be a SME but must be able to apply what is explained in order to follow the conversations.
- A self-starter who is comfortable with a fast-paced environment and can juggle multiple tasks.
- A skilled and articulate communicator.
Project Manager Position Summary
The Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) was signed into law on November 27, 2013, intending to promote greater safety of Rx products. The goal is to build a fully electronic, interoperable system to identify and trace prescription drugs through the supply chain. Full track and trace will be achieved by:
- Facilitating the electronic exchange of transaction information for each sale of prescription drugs.
- Improve the efficiency of recalls.
- Use product identifiers to verify products at the item level.
- In this role, you will manage projects related to this exciting and trailblazing program.
Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as Project Manager for small and medium scale initiatives.
- Coordinate and conduct various meetings and presentations to share ideas and results.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Responsible for developing project-related deliverables as needed, which include: developing project plans, resource plans, status reports, issue escalations, etc., as appropriate for the size and complexity of efforts
- Work with the project team; engaging directly with users and management.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business and document the current state business processes, understanding dependencies on upstream processes/groups and impacts on downstream processes/groups.
- Develop future state process flows for new initiatives to facilitate business understanding and requirements definition.
- Create effective relationships with business stakeholders to manage expectations and align team priorities with the business.
- Design solutions that meet business needs and requirements.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage and track multiple tasks and activities.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time.
- Excellent communication skills; individual will work directly with Anda customers and vendors to coordinate the onboarding into the Tracelink application.
- Coordinate various user acceptance testing with business stakeholders and end users.
- Perform all activities in compliance with the internal and external requirements/standards controls.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing medium to large scale projects.
- Bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in Engineering, Pharmacy, IT or related field of study with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher with at least four semesters of post-secondary education.
- Experience with MS Office suite of tools and software, especially Excel.
- PMP, ACP, or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.