Quakertown, PA US
Title: QC Analyst
Location: Quakertown, PA
Hours: Night Shift (Mon-Thurs, 7p-5a)
Salary: $28hr plus OT
Employment Type: Direct Hire
The Quality Control Analyst is critical to the Company s success in providing a quality service to our customers in a timely fashion. This position carries out the practical work in the laboratory such as routine analytical testing. Performs required testing on raw materials, intermediates, and finished products. May support Quality management to provide method technology transfer and project preparation. Follows GLP and cGMP procedures and documenting actions.
- Testing of raw materials, intermediates, and finished products according to Standard Operating Procedures and Test Methods
- Records test results and maintains raw data and accurate laboratory records
- Maintain lab assets in accordance with written procedures and schedules as required by cGMP, GLP and ISO 9001 when applicable
- May write and revise Standard Operating Procedures
- Approve or reject finished product samples
- General lab support including housekeeping, equipment maintenance, inventory of supplies, etc.
- Evaluate existing analytical methods and develop new methods when appropriate
- Runs analytical method transfer and validation experiments.
- Method transfer, validation, experiment
- Assist on preparation work of projects
- Assist on the OOS investigations
- Provide technical support and answers during the analysis of production sample
- Follow safety protocols; ensure personal safety in the working area
- Assist other personnel with various duties when needed as instructed by a supervisor.
- Associates Degree or higher (or equivalent experience) required
- Prior Microtrac and HPLC experience preferred, but not required
- Prior Quality Experience preferred
- Basic Computer Skills
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.