Winchester, KY 40391 US
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: QC Analyst
- Location: Winchester, KY
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: Mon-Fri 3PM-11:30PM
- Salary: Up to $29 (Paid Weekly - Benefits Available)
- Employment Type: 3 6 month contract (potential for extension)
- Perform efficient/reliable/high quality analytical testing in accordance with USP/NF/EP/JP/FCC/etc. or customer supplied guidelines. Typical testing may include Dissolution, Titration, Polarimetry, Loss on Drying, Viscosity, Residue on Ignition, Heavy Metal Content, FTIR, HPLC, and GC, etc.
- Maintain accurate written records of all analysis performed.
- Accurately interpret and effectively communicate analytical results and issues.
- Schedule daily tasks in an organized and efficient manner.
- General knowledge of the use and operation of basic laboratory equipment.
- Calibrate and maintain lab equipment and instrumentation.
- Responsible for operating in a safe manner, must be familiar with basic laboratory and chemical hygiene practices
- Become proficient in standard operating procedures and test methods.
- Ability to work in a flow to the work team environment.
- In combination with other lab personnel, be responsible for a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform peer review of analytical testing and write up.
- Write SOPs on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering or Life Sciences (preferred Chemistry or Biology).
- Work Experience 0-5 years in Quality, Laboratory, Clinical or Chemical manufacturing role (including internships or co-op experience).