QC Associate Scientist
Kendall, FL 33186 US
- Location: Miami, FL
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: 1st Shift 8:00AM- 4:30PM Monday through Friday
- Salary: $25 an hour
- Employment Type: Contract
- 3-5 years professional experience including a MINIMUM of 3 years HPLC and/or GC work.
- Bachelor s degree REQUIERED in chemistry or related field.
- Good written English and verbal communication skills; highly organized.
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of office application software.
- Implements analytical methodologies under minimum supervision by employing various analytical techniques and instrumentation.
- Performs all testing in compliance with cGMP.
- Performs all testing in compliance with current safety regulations.
- Records, reports and reviews test results; prepares documentation in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Conducts QC laboratory investigations.
- Writes, revises and implements procedures, protocols and validation reports.
- Performs calibration and maintenance of analytical instruments as required.
- Performs training and provides technical support to analysts as required.
- Completes any other duties assigned by QC management as required.
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent. For more exciting opportunities please visit our website at www.srg-us.com