Tampa, FL US
Title: QC Chemist
Location: Tampa, FL
Salary: $29.59/hr(Paid Weekly - Benefits Available)
Employment Type: 6 Month Contract
Environment: This client is one the world s leading suppliers to the pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. We create products that support a healthier lifestyle and enhance ones quality of life. Isn t this a company you want to work for?
- Minimum 1-3 years of cGMP experience within pharmaceuticals or related industry
- Experience with HPLC, GC and dissolution testing highly desired
- Experience with wet chemistry, UV/IR/AA
- Stability testing, Empower is a plus
- Minimum AA/AS degree (Bachelor s degree preferred) with minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Maintain a positive, professional and confidential relationship with internal and external clients
- Demonstrate good oral and written skills
- Eager to learn, works independetly and as team player
Work cross functionally within the department to provide routine testing to support the successful completion of various projects.
- Independently test, develop and implement assays useful for the identification and characterization of Raw Materials, pre-capsulation, Stability and Finished Products. Analyze data, document results, maintain laboratory notebook according to cGMP and Internal guidelines.
- Work with word processing, spreadsheets and data analysis
- Handle math calculations, i.e., be able to calculate percentages, free acid/base equivalents from a salt, work with equations necessary for method validations work, etc.
- Gain ability to do routine analysis of data and begin to review others work
- Document all work in a laboratory notebook following cGMP guidelines
- Follow company written policies and procedures, including all appropriate SOPs
- Develop a proficiency in how to operate the instrumentation and work with Empower software
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet all project deadlines
- Maintain a clean and safe laboratory work environment
- Develop an understanding of compliance regulations
- Compare data to specifications
- Develop an understanding of Out of Tolerance and Out of Specification situations
- Write and review documents including SOPs, deviation reports, change controls and test methods
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Search words: QC, quality control, Chemist, Scientist, pharmaceuticals, HPLC, GC, Dissolution, stability testing, Empower, lab assistant, UV/IR/AA, wet chemisty