QC Micro EM Analyst
QC Micro EM Analyst ISRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech, and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
Location: Hayward, CA
Hours: Day Shift, Hours TBD
Salary: $30.29 hourly paid weekly (Benefits Available)
Employment Type: 12 month contract
Will support the Quality Control, Environmental Monitoring team in maintaining the cleanrooms for commercial manufacture for both At Rest and In Operation conditions. You will be central in all processes associated with environmental monitoring and integral with environmental investigations, excursion report writing, and general upkeep of the micro department.
- Performance of environmental monitoring.
- Performance of microbiological assays for media, raw material, and product release where needed.
- Coordination and performance of microbial isolations and identifications.
- Performance of maintenance of the laboratories, supplies, and equipment.
- Participate in document creation for developing procedures, validation documents and collaborate with the team for instrument qualifications
- Assist QC Microbiology team on implementation a new lab instrument for automated microbial detection system.
- Work on strategies to utilize the new system for Environmental monitoring and microbial samples.
- Work with QC microbiologists to solve quality process related problems.
- Establish and maintain methods to control the processes that are part of QC Microbiology
- Develop effective ways to monitor product performance, and analyze data
- Writes reports and performs investigations for environmental excursions and deviations.
- Completes data analysis and summary reports for scheduled trend reports.
- Writes and revises procedures and qualification reports through change control.
- Maintains compliance with all required training and assists with training of fellow analysts.
- 1-3 Years Experience