Quality Control Analyst
Winchester, KY 40391 US
Quality Control Analyst
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Quality Control Analyst
- Location: Winchester, KY
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: MON-FRI: 11PM-7:30AM
- Salary: up to $26.44 (Paid Weekly - Benefits Available)
- Employment Type: 3 month contract (potential for extension or direct hire)
Environment: A QC Analytical chemist is an entry level position for individuals who use their understanding of science to perform the basic and critical experimental work of day-to-day analysis, including generation and analysis of data. Their work is hands on in an analytical lab and requires analytical testing, computer operating, record keeping, and report writing abilities. This position performs the quality testing needed for raw material, in-process, finished goods, stability, and cleaning validation.
- Perform efficient/reliable/high quality analytical testing in accordance with USP/NF/EP/JP/FCC/etc. or customer supplied guidelines.
- Typical testing may include Dissolution, Titration, Polarimetry, Loss on Drying, Viscosity, Residue on Ignition, Heavy Metal Content, FTIR, HPLC, and GC, etc.
- Maintain accurate written records of all analysis performed.
- Accurately interpret and effectively communicate analytical results and issues.
- Schedule daily tasks in an organized and efficient manner.
- General knowledge of the use and operation of basic laboratory equipment.
- Calibrate and maintain lab equipment and instrumentation.
- Responsible for operating in a safe manner, must be familiar with basic laboratory and chemical hygiene practices
- Become proficient in standard operating procedures and test methods.
- Ability to work in a flow to the work team environment.
- In combination with other lab personnel, be responsible for a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform peer review of analytical testing and write up.
- Write SOPs on an as needed basis
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Prior analytical laboratory experience.
- Prior analytical testing experience
- GMP Pharmaceutical experience preferred.