Kendall, FL US
- Title: Quality Specialist
- Location: Miami, FL
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Salary: $24/hr and up based on experience
- Employment Type: Contract 6 months+
Perform all activities related to investigation of customer complaints, process return samples for credit and reconcile call center complaints. Ensure on-time closure of complaint records and tasks associated with data requests from other departments. Identify critical complaints and prioritize these investigations to meet reporting requirements. Monitor complaint activity for trends and conduct trend investigations as appropriate. Generate and report metrics for monthly Council meetings, quarterly status meetings and annual product reviews. Participate and support in all team activities and projects as assigned.
- Initiate, investigate, summarize and close complaint records for the client s products using the TrackWise System.
- Interact with individuals internally and externally to obtain information required for completion of complaint investigations.
- Drive on-time closure of all complaint records and related tasks.
- Identify critical complaints and complete investigations within required time period.
- Generate and report complaint metrics in weekly progress reports and meetings.
- Summarize complaint data for APR reports
- Update and draft SOPs as deemed necessary.
- Comply with all training requirements.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations including cGMPs, FDA regulations and other regulatory requirements.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by the Director.
- Background in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- 3-5 years experience in the processing customer complaints.
- Must be computer literate and have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Data entry experience.
- Familiarity with TrackWise software or comparable system is a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented to assure accuracy of completed tasks.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at a time and shift focus from one priority to another seamlessly.
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry or related field.