RF Test Engineer
Lewisburg, TN US
Location: Lewisburg, TN
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Employment Type: Corporate/Strategic
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience required.
- Experience in flying probe, ICT, boundary scan, and software development is a plus
- Industry related certifications preferred
- Must have RF and/or digital engineering background in test systems, design, or manufacturing
- Must be a good problem solver and be attentive to detail
- Must have strong communication skills both written and oral and be able to clearly convey instructions with considerations of varying technical aptitude as needed for the audience
- Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn and operate on-site software and hardware necessary
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment where there is constant changes in priorities
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment for long hours
- Must be able to pass a vision test
- Must be able to work overtime as needed; this position often requires work weeks in excess of 40 hours, including evenings and weekends
- Must be a US Citizen due to ITAR requirements
- This position designs, develops, modifies, and evaluates electronic parts, components, and/or integrated circuitry.
- Supports test engineering and the quality department
- Defines board assembly, test processes, equipment specifications, and qualification plans
- Develops and maintains work procedures for manufacturing
- Troubleshoots assemblies and systems down to the component level
Keyword Searchstring: RF Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Test Engineer, Circuitry, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineer, Test Systems, Aerospace, Aviation,