Location: Denver, CO 80202
Salary: $130k-$140k +15% bonus
Industry: Department of Defense
Employment Type: Direct Hire
- 5+ years of experience with ticketing systems (i.e., Remedy) and Monitoring Tools (i.e., SolarWinds/Nagios/JIRA)
- 5+ years of experience with RHEL 7 and/or Windows Server.
- Experience with Linux (Redhat, CentOS) at the command line and familiar with server level technology (Apache, JBoss, SQL)
- PXE, Kickstart, Ansible, and Automated system builds
- Thorough understanding with virtualization and virtual networking (VMware).
- Familiarity with Firewall and SELinux.
- Familiarity with troubleshooting LDAP, Kerberos, OpenSSL certs, system hardening.
- Experience with Shell scripting, Perl, or Python experience.
- Experience with data center servers including blade servers.
- Experience with mass system configuration management.
- Experience with Monitoring Tools (i.e., SolarWinds/Nagios/JIRA)
- Understanding of the following: Access-lists (VACL/ACL), Firewalls, IDP, DNS, SMTP, IOS upgrades, IPsec VPNs, BGP, and PKI.
- Candidate must have demonstrated the ability to work in a consultative manner with others, i.e., establish rapport, interview/fact-find, define requirements, present options/recommend solutions, follow-up, and customer focused behavior.
- Enterprise systems experience from the standpoint of knowing how to manage many servers: engineering, deployment, operations, and maintenance.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic team environment with changing requirements and competing priorities
- Troubleshooting server issues: systems, applications, and connectivity
- Must have a desire to learn troubleshooting system specific issues as they arise.
- Ability to follow MOP, open/update service tickets, anticipate problems, and proactively take corrective action
- Ability to diagram and create Visio Diagrams of Network/System Architecture
- Ability to work cross functionally with Engineers, Project Managers, and Developers