Portsmouth, NH US
Records Specialist I
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
Title: Records Specialist I
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Hours: Day shift M-F
Salary: $23.93/ hourly paid weekly (Benefits Available)
Employment Type: 6 month contract
- Assists in daily activities for the operations of the organization's document retention activities and processes, maintaining electronic and hard-copy controlled documents, department files, and resource materials.
- Carries out the operational requirements that result from policies, procedures, regulations, and guidances governing the management of documents that exist in print and electronic form.
- Prepares, adheres to, and controls the record retention schedule, maintains records inventory and other records associated with retention and destruction of documents, and manages methods for disseminating information.
- This role will require the use of an electronic records management system and primarily includes data entry.
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- 1-3 Years Experience