Tampa, FL 33634 US
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A DYNAMIC AND FORWARD-THINKING ENVIRONMENT? College students and recent graduates are welcome to apply!
The founders and employees of SRG live by the mission of providing specialized staffing solutions to clients and consultants with the highest levels of service, flexibility, and integrity. Our lines of business include Professional, Life Sciences, Finance and Accounting, Department of Defense (DOD), IT, and Commercial Staffing. SRG offers a competitive base salary in addition to an uncapped commission plan.
Location: HQ in Tampa, FL (on-site with remote capabilities)
Shift: M-F Fulltime
Employment Type: Permanent
- Learn how to execute the recruitment process for all assigned open requisitions.
- Develop and maintain our candidate database via referrals, internet recruitment, social media vehicles, and advanced search engine strategies.
- Learn how to be a recruiting partner with experience in supporting all business units
- Shadow full lifecycle recruiting teams and be able to demonstrate a full understanding of a recruiter s job responsibilities
- Will conduct phone, Teams, Zoom, and where appropriate face to face interviews with candidates.
- Coordinate all interviews with the appropriate internal Account Executive and/or customer.
- Negotiate and/or coordinate candidate offer agreements (verbal/written) for contract placements.
- Work with operations team to ensure that all candidates for contract positions or perm positions have necessary compliance requirements met.
- Works with assigned accounts to assess client company satisfaction with SRG and candidates.
- Provide leads to Account Executives to support company revenue.
- Works with Account Executive and partners on special projects as assigned.
- All recruiters will be responsible for achieving gross margin targets and performance metrics by sourcing and hiring talent for client positions in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preferred talent is on track for a bachelor s degree in business related studies or recent college graduate
- Prior experience within a high-volume call setting, internal sales, sourcing, and/or recruiting is desired.
- Preferred experience to include: sorority/fraternity, extracurriculars with interest in marketing or team sports. Interest in defense or life sciences industries also desired.
- The ability to communicate effectively and provide excellent customer service is required.
- Knowledge of the Internet, proficiency with databases, excellent computer skill is required.
- Internet recruitment and social media vehicles; advanced search engine skills are required.
The 8 traits measured by CPQ are as follows:
- Goal-Oriented: Is competitive and motivated by work and the accomplishment of goals and objectives.
- Need to Control Situations: Is self-motivated and prefers to be the boss; likes to influence events rather than be controlled and told what to do.
- Confidence: Is self-assured and credible in taking actions; shows courage and can close the sale; projects confidence and is poised in adversarial situations.
- Socially Driven: Likes status, prestige, and recognition; likes relationships and social situations as opposed to being alone.
- Detail-oriented: Plans and organizes work; can reduce complex issues into manageable parts; is analytical in thinking.
- Good Impression: Adaptable and flexible; takes feedback and adapts to change; accepts responsibility for mistakes.
- Supportive: Is warm and caring and sensitive to the needs of others; may be sensitive to rejection.
- Optimistic: Remains upbeat and persistent in the face of adversity; resilient and can recover from setbacks.
#recruiter #recruitingintern #campusrecruiter #defenserecruiter #sourcer #recruitingcoordinator #recruitment #staffingspecialist #staffingsupervisor #talentacquisition #internship