Remote, DC | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE
Duration: 6-month Contract to Perm
Location: Fully Remote
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Salary: $90k-$100k & competitive growth opportunities
- Minimum 3+ years recruiting experience (staffing background preferred)
- Solid sourcing experience in the defense contracting arena, ideally supporting cleared, skilled trades, IT, Intelligence, or related subset
- Experience using multiple job boards, linkedin, other internet search methods to find candidates as well as creative recruiting solutions for niche skill sets
- Experience using a variety of online recruitment tools and applicant tracking systems (Taleo experience is a plus
- This is a sole employment opportunity
- Work closely with assigned recruiters to provide support in identifying candidates for hard to fill requisitions
- Use job boards, LinkedIn, and internet research techniques to find qualified candidates for current programs and proposal efforts as needed.
- Complete basic screens with prospective candidates, and report weekly on activity and submittals
- Ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Perform duties in a timely fashion and maintain ongoing communication regarding progress on search tasks.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with the recruiting manager.
Keywork Searchstring: Recruiting, staffing, senior, lead, headhunter, sourcing, sourcer, contracting, defense, clearance, linkedin,