Repair and Overhaul Receiving Clerk
Phoenix, AZ US
Repair & Overhaul Receiving Clerk
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Employment Type: Contract to permanent
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 2 years of directly related work experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite of products, e.g., Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Knowledge of SAP for record updating of receipts is a required task for every item received.
- Knowledge of Logistical Support of Assets and Avionic Repair & Overhaul is a bonus.
- This employer requires all employees, temporary labor, consultants, and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Coordinates the organization's daily logistical receiving operations of Customer Returned Flight Equipment.
- Works with Repair and Overhaul facilities personnel to assure items are efficiently moved internal within the organization and support of the Customer Delivery Requirements.
- The candidate will support internal Team of assets being transferred through receipt and delivery to the Repair and Overhaul facility.
- Performs Electronic Receiving functions within SAP to a well-defined and structured set of instructions. Has immediate support help to provide training and support SAP electronic transactions for assured accuracy.
- Acts as liaison between customers, freight carriers (Upon Receipt) and repair facility.
Logistics, Receiving, Repair and Overhaul, Aerospace Manufacturing, Logistical Support, SAP,